Steam Whistle Pilsner 5L Party Keg
Regular price $34.95
Unit price per
NEW Steam Whistle Pilsner 5L Party Keg.
- Chill - Refrigerate and avoid agitation 4 hours before use.
- Vent - pull the red tab on the top, turn 90 degrees following the arrow on the tab).
- Pour - Pull the tap out, turn the red tab 45 degrees left until your glass is full.
- Seal - Close the vent after each pour for best freshness.
- Keep Cool - Store refrigerated and avoid agitation, for best taste experience, drink within two days
Steam Whistle Home Delivery
Order Canada’s premium beer without leaving the comfort of your couch. Our Good Beer Folks will deliver fresh Steam Whistle beers directly to your home.
To keep our drivers and customers safe during the pandemic, deliveries to apartments and condominiums require curbside pick-up. Please make sure someone is available to meet our driver when they arrive.
Free Beer Delivery
Free delivery is available for orders over $45 to our Zone 1 & 2 delivery area; and orders over $90 for Zone 3 delivery. Orders under the minimum (before taxes) have a flat-rate $10 delivery charge.
Next-day delivery is available to our Zone 1 delivery area (Toronto & Mississauga). Orders must be placed before 2pm Monday to Friday to qualify for next-day delivery. Orders placed after 2pm on Friday may be delivered the following Monday.
Delivery Zones, Locations & Times
We deliver to select regions across Ontario. We have labeled our delivery zones 1, 2 and 3 based on the expected time to receive your order.
View our interactive delivery map.
Delivered next business day when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Sat). Orders placed after 2pm on Friday may be delivered Monday.
- Toronto (south of the 401)
- Mississauga (south of the 401)
Delivered within 5 business days of ordering (Mon-Sat).
- Toronto, Mississauga (north of the 401)
- Brampton and Oakville
- Markham, Vaughan, Richmond Hill
Delivered within 5 business days of ordering (Mon-Fri).
- Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa
- Burlington, Hamilton
- Courtice, Bowmanville, Clarington, Port Hope
- Peterborough, Lindsay, Port Perry, Bobcaygeon
- Kingston and Ottawa
- Southwestern Ontario (Windsor to Guelph)
Please note that the zones on our map are not 100% accurate to our actual delivery availability. If your address is unable to checkout, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your order.
Due to constraints and increased shipping demands caused by COVID-19. Orders may experience additional delays outside of our control. We apologize and will notify you in most cases if this happens.
In rare circumstances we might be required to push orders to the following day if the daily threshold for deliveries has been reached upon receipt of your order.
Don’t see your delivery location?
Sign up below to be notified when delivery comes to your area! Or email us and let us know where you’d like to see Steam Whistle delivered to at email@example.com.
Subscription orders are automatically delivered to you based on the frequency you have selected. You can add multiple products to your subscription order if you want to enjoy a variety of beers. Your order can be paused or cancelled at any time from your account.
Subscriptions are typically delivered on set days of the week. They are not delivered on the exact day you purchase your subscription. To find out your delivery day, please find your nearest location on our delivery map.
Same-week order cutoffs for your first delivery still apply. See our Delivery Zones, Locations & Times tab for more info.
Example: Your delivery address is in Toronto and you place a monthly recurring order on a Monday. Your first delivery will be made on Thu or Fri of the same week. Your next delivery will be on the Thu or Fri 4 weeks from now. And continue until you pause or cancel.
Questions / Help
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your subscription, don't hesitate to contact us for more information.
What happens if I’m not home when my delivery arrives?
Our drivers will always do their best to contact you in advance to ensure this does not occur. However, If a delivery cannot be made, we will either reattempt a delivery at the next available time or contact you to make specific arrangements.
What happens if I’m not home but someone else is?
If you know you will not be home but someone else of age will be, please contact us with their name and other necessary contact information to ensure the delivery can be completed.
How does contactless delivery work?
Instead of handing items to you directly at the door, our driver will place the beer at your front door or at your feet for you to bring inside. Our drivers always wear masks and observe proper safety protocols.
I don’t work from home, can you deliver later in the day?
Our delivery hours are:
- Zone 1 – 11:00am - 7:30pm
- Zone 2/3 – 9:00am - 5:00pm
If you need to arrange a specific timeframe for delivery, please note this on your initial order or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
Can I order beer for a friend and have it delivered?
Yes. Provided your friend is of legal drinking age and home to accept delivery. Please include their name, address and contact information in the “Shipping Address” section.
Is there a number I can call if I’m not around?
Yes! You can notify our distribution coordinator:
Distribution Coordinator – Home Delivery
Office: (416) 362-2337 ext. 296
Mobile: (647) 624-8459
Please note that Steam Whistle takes road safety very seriously – Our drivers neither text nor call while behind the wheel, but they’ll get back to you as soon as they’re able.
Can I add to or change my order?
Provided your order isn’t already out for delivery, we can modify it on our end. You will receive a notification of all changes, charges and refunds being made to your order.
Give us a call or email at email@example.com or 416-362-2337 ext. 296.
How do I learn about any promotions or new product?
Make sure to sign up for our newsletter (bottom of this page). Also follow us on Instagram @steamwhistlebrewing and Facebook @SteamWhistle.
Can you leave the beer in my yard or on my porch?
No. someone of legal drinking age must be home to accept the delivery with proof of age.
Can I add merchandise to my beer order?
Currently, Home Delivery and our E-store operate independently from one another. As a result, separate orders must be created on each site. However, if you notify us on either one of your orders or by phone or email we’ll make sure to send the orders together. We will also waive the delivery fees if the minimum free beer delivery costs are met & delivery can be made by our Good Beer Folks directly. We are in the process of working on a solution to merge websites to provide a more seamless ordering process for our customers.
Do you deliver on weekends?
- In Zone 1 (Toronto/ Mississauga) we deliver on Saturdays, but not Sundays.
- In Zone 2/3 we only operate Monday to Friday. No weekend deliveries.
Can I setup a recurring order?
You sure can! Check out our Subscribe & Save section for our recurring order offerings.
Terms & Conditions
- Must be legal drinking age (19+) to order home delivery.
- In submitting an order, you represent yourself as being of legal drinking age in Ontario.
- Photo identification to verify age is required on delivery.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders that don't meet all requirements at any time.
- We reserve the right to push orders to the following day if the daily threshold for deliveries has been reached.
- Prices subject to change at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to modify pricing of products in your subscription at any time to our current product prices; including products you purchase on-sale when setting up your subscription. This is due to AGCO regulations.